Do you wanna learn and enjoy programming robots, Artificial Intelligence or Computer Vision applications? We have a Robotics Club inside JdeRobot organization for that. Currently there are many active projects in AI and specifically DeepLearning. We are also working hard in new tools in JdeRobot. New developers, testers and users are welcome. Take a look at ongoing projects.
Once accepted you would be assigned a mentor that would help, advise your collaboration and teach you the required abilities, etc… Typically we arrange periodic meetings through video conference (Google Hangouts-Meet) to see the following steps. After a few weeks you will have your own github repository at the Robotics Club and your own web page there.
Ongoing projects (2021)
- Manuel Pérez, Unibotics
- Jorge Guerrero, Unibotics
- Marta Quintana, Unibotics
- Yijia Wu, (GSoC-2020) Vision-based Industrial Robot Manipulation with MoveIt.
- Shreyas Gokhale, (GSoC-2020) Multi-Robot exercises for Robotics Academy In ROS2.
- Sakshay Mahna, (GSoC-2020) Robotics-Academy exercises on Evolutionary Robotics.
- Diego Charrez, (GSoC-2020) Reinforcement Learning for Autonomous Driving with Gazebo and OpenAI gym.
- Muhammad Taha (GSoC-2020) VisualCircuit tool.
- Baidyanath_Kundu, (GSoC-2019) VisualStates tool.
- Jeevan Kumar, (GSoC-2019) DetectionSuite tool.
- Srinivasan Vijayraghavan, (GSoC-2019) PyOnBrowser project.
- Pankhuri Vanjani, (GSoC-2019) migrating JdeRobot tools to ROS2.
- Nikhil Khedekar, (GSoC-2019) drone exercises in JdeRobot’s RoboticsAcademy.
- Shyngyskhan Abilkassov, (GSoC-2019)warehouse robots in JdeRobot’s RoboticsAcademy.
- Debrup Datta, Robotics Academy.
- Fernando González, Educational robotics, KiBotics.
- David Lobato, FPGA technologies in JdeRobot, neuralFPGA.
- Pushkal Katara, (GSoC-2018) VisualStates tool.
- Arsalan Akhter, (GSoC-2018) Robotics-Academy.
- Hanqing Xie, (GSoC-2018) Robotics-Academy.
- Sergio Paniego, (GSoC-2018) PyOnArduino tool.
- Jianxiong Cai, (GSoC-2018) Creating realistic 3D map from online SLAM result.
- Ram Yoogesh, DeepLearning on visual control.
- Vinay Sharma, (GSoC-2018) DeepLearning, DetectionSuite tool.
- IEEE Delorean, Wireless car.
- Nigel Fernandez (GSoC-2017), DeepLearning for PeopleTracking.
- Okan Asik (GSoC-2017), VisualStates Tool.
- S.Mehdi Mohaimanian (GSoC-2017), Reinforcement Learning.
- Raúl Pérula(GSoC-2017), Scratch2JdeRobot Tool.
- Yerhard Lalangui(TheRoboticsClub-2016), Computer Vision.