Tool to test and train different DeepLearning architectures for object detection on images.
Easily window which simultaneously shows on real-time the image captured from a webcam or video …
Custom hardware able to do inference over generic neural networks using only open source tools.
- Vinay Sharma (GSoC-2018) DeepLearning, DetectionSuite tool
- Alexandre Rodriguez (master): DeepLearning.
- David Pascual, (master): Convolutional Pose Machines.
- Nuria Oyaga, (master): Predicting images, learning time sequences.
- Vanessa Fernández (master): Visual Control with DeepLearning.
Adding support for segmentation, more datasets and more DL frameworks.
The goal of this project is to expand the supported datasets (ImageNet, COCO…) and expand the neural frameworks (Keras, TensorFlow, Caffe…). In addition several detection architectures should be trained and compared with the new release of the tool.
The expected result is a new release of DetectionSuite tool extending the existing functionality for objection but also for two new deep learning problems: classification and segmentation including new statistics for each of them.